Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who did you prefer in the 80's Spandua Ballet, Duran Duran, or Simple Minds,?

Simple Minds for me.!!



Who did you prefer in the 80's Spandua Ballet, Duran Duran, or Simple Minds,?state theatre



Right there with you Paul...



... Simple Minds =)



Who did you prefer in the 80's Spandua Ballet, Duran Duran, or Simple Minds,?theater opera theater



Simple Minds. No contest
Jim Kerr was a real cutie.



Simple Minds, of course.
spandua ballet
thet all did some good stuff and some crap too by the way
S. Ballet for me.!!!
Duran... Duran..
Spandau Ballet. Mr Monkey, i dont know what that was all in aid of but u got me laughing so much i almost pooped me pants!
Duran Duran!!!
Neither, it was Madness for me.



http://youtube.com/watch?v=X7nwpviUpVA
Oh I loved them all but Duran Duran is my favorite!
duran duran
Duran Duran for me
none of these....list some more, please!
Depeche Mode %26amp; Kraftwerk
Duran Duran.The other 2 are fine,but they each only had a few hits.Duran Duran had lots of hits.
Duran Duran
Simple Minds



Jonathan :)
Duran Duran for me
The Spands.
I think Simple Minds saw them in Birmingham a while ago and they are still brilliant.
SIMPLE MINDS AND DURAN DURAN!! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection