Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should you do if you want to begin ballet at a late age ( for my daughter)?

What is a "Late Age"? 7? 12? 17?



Has she been involved in other forms of dance already?



What other activities does she do?



I know several people who were involved with things like tap, jazz, and gymnastics from an early age (like 3) and then progressed into ballet later. Some as late as 12 years old.



More background is needed for me to give you a better answer.



What should you do if you want to begin ballet at a late age ( for my daughter)?greek theater



its never too late. i have a friend who made the dance team with no previous experience. she started taking dance class as well. she later made a college dance team!



What should you do if you want to begin ballet at a late age ( for my daughter)?performing arts show opera theater



Put her in the Class. Or This is what i did.. I Started at 12 Years of Age %26amp; I Dident want to Go with The Girls My Age Because they were much much more expecrienced then me. So Yep. I Pulled a Step Up. I Went %26amp; Learned The Basics With the Tots. ( Little Girls Ages 4-5) They are amazing! Thats what i did. I Hope this Helps!



Live Your Dreams.



GoodLuck!
We gotta know what is a "late" age first...



You can begin ballet at any age. If your daughter feels she is too old to start in a level one class for young girls there are adult classes
there is no late age. even if she's 35 and just starting and will never go pro, the exercise and self-esteem she will develop will be SO good for her!
there is no late age to begin dance though it might take up to a year to catch up with her age group standards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection