Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can anyone tell me where I can get online ballet steps and decriptions?

I am going to be attending classes soon but just want to know some steps.But I don not want the 5 basic steps,i already know them.PLease help



Can anyone tell me where I can get online ballet steps and decriptions?regal theater



Sure, you can see this "ballet dictionary" here: http://www.abt.org/education/dictionary/... it has definitions of the steps some pictures and some videos showing you how are they made. Hope this helps you.



Can anyone tell me where I can get online ballet steps and decriptions?performing art center opera theater



If you just search 'ballet terms' on wikipiedia, you should get a ton!
This may seem dumb but look it up on youtube.com!! you're sure to get the basics of ballet and some..give that a try, and since it has videos your sure to be doing them right!!
here are some priouettes and basic steps....just see what you can find
NO I CANT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection