Saturday, December 5, 2009

DO you prefer split sole or full sole in a ballet slipper or any dance shoe.?

I prefer split sole because it is then easier to point your foot, sense in ppointing your foot you bend at the arch of your foot and a full sole would be in the way, where as in a split sole the sole is at you ball of the foot and the heel, leaving a piece of cloth at the arch for easier pointing.



A full sole though would be a good way to improve your pointing of your foot, since you have to use more pressure on a full sole, then when you switch to a split sole it'll be easier to point.



DO you prefer split sole or full sole in a ballet slipper or any dance shoe.?palace theatre



I'm guessing split sole might be more flexible.. but I have full sole just because it was less expensive.



DO you prefer split sole or full sole in a ballet slipper or any dance shoe.?concert tickets opera theater



split sole- i have never seen a professional in a full sole. The shoe is more flexible in a split sole and and i have been told by all of my teachers that it is better to get.
split. they are much more flexible and easier to turn in. they also fit better and hug your feet. Bloch makes really good ones that are not just split but separate that are super comfy that you can look at here...



http://www.blochworld.com/shop/p-165-ela...
Split Sole
it is easier to point your feet in split sole, but for taking exams, you have to wear full sole.



but i would always go for the easier option of split sole
I prefer split sole, but I still use full soles sometimes. I actually asked basically the same question a while ago, and everyone told me to try split soles. I fell in love with them, having used full soles for 10+ years. I only use full soles because they make me work harder, like someone else already said. But, all in all, I prefer the split soles.
Where as a split sole allows you to point your foot more easily, I always think that beginners should start with a full sole because it helps to build strenght and flexibility of the foot because you have to work harder to point. After that split sole shoes are ok, but of course it all depends on personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection