Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I watch either the Bar Method or NYC Ballet Workout free online?

I really want to know more about these methods for an assignment about cross-training in dance forms, but I can't spend money to buy both dvds.



Where can I watch either the Bar Method or NYC Ballet Workout free online?performing arts center



I usually watch all of my ballet videos on youtube, (you mean barre, not bar, correct? teehee) I would just go to ebay or something, and buy these for cheap instead of looking for pirated films, however, some are meant for youtube.com. and i'm sure that if you can't find these, you can find other useful workouts. Maybe ask someone on dance dot net or something to record one for you. Dunno. I might post this on a more dance-workout oriented sight, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection