Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a dancer and I haven't done much ballet or jazz or anything like that.How can I do a g

any videos and or advice will help... male or female adivice



I'm a dancer and I haven't done much ballet or jazz or anything like that.How can I do a good leap?home theatre



Practice your splits. After you can do these very comfortable, run then, after a few steps, jump as high as u can and do as much of a split as you can, then do some type of "gracful" landing. My sister did this and landed many ballet roles that could've gone to people that know every thing about dance.



I'm a dancer and I haven't done much ballet or jazz or anything like that.How can I do a good leap?ballet theater opera theater



practice a lot and you'll eventually get it



sorry i can't help you any more
u'll want 2 strech alot, but make sure not 2 pull n-e thing... then keep practicin :)
As a dancer of 14 years I get this question a lot. The best advice is to practice. However, I know that you don't want to hear that. First, make sure to stretch good. Stretching is the best way to make your leap better. Second, you need to make sure that when you are leaping you push into the floor in a bend before leaving the floor. This will allow you to go higher in the air and allowing you to make your leap longer. The third thing is to make sure that you point your toes and hold your body up straight. A good way to do this is to practice in front of a series of mirrors or in front of a full-length mirror. Remember that no one is perfect on their first try. Just keep working at it and eventually you will have a beautiful leap.
Take more ballet and develop the proper muscles and technique to do a proper leap. There are no shortcuts. Although your peers might be impressed, once you get into competition, judges would rather see a small leap done properly than a sloppy leap no matter how long or high. Lines, control, technique and balance are crucial.



These skills take years of practice to master. You can't do it overnight.
I am a hip hop dancer... and I just started ballet and jazz because my teacher told me to become competitive and the judges were amazed and I got enrolled in ballet and jazz so I had the same problem. Stretch a lot is what a lot of people are going to say and it does help but i fine if you stretch into splits and go farther everyday it will help a lot and then really after that you just need to practice. Hope that helps!
step one: practice! step two: on the website discount dance supply there are videos and DVDs to help you out with those exact things. to strengthen your legs do some squats and releves in the first and second positions and some grand plies. those are the best. if your talking grand jete, then practice you split and when you try it your leap do that split in the air. I hope this helps. good luck and happy dancing
stretch a LOT! if you can do your splits, your already on your way. if not, thats alright, but keep on stretching.



and basiclly, all of us dancers just have to practice. seriously, there isnt much to it but practice.



i would also say to work on your flexibility. it helps a lot.



and trust me if you practice you will get there! good luck
You mean a Grandegete. Take more classes. Strech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection