Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello. I am looking for international and cheaper classical ballet school.?

But international schools are posible for my study. I don't want to go England. Because I study in Russian Vaganova system. And England is the most expensive country, also America.



Hello. I am looking for international and cheaper classical ballet school.?opera songs



Maybe the Royal Winnipeg Ballet? It's a royal ballet company, very good, located in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. They have a residence program, the city is fairly inexpensive to live in, and they offer professional and non-professional classes.



http://www.rwb.org/



They're a really respected, professional company. After all, they're a royal ballet company, and the oldest in North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection