Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of when you hear the word 'ballet'?

Whenever I think of the word ballet, I think about grace, artistry, and passion. The movements of the dancers whenever they perform is just mesmerizing to watch. They have great flexibility and they also know the steps well. Basically, I think of a girl with her leg high above her head.



What do you think of when you hear the word 'ballet'?ms stress



those pink ballet shoes twirling on a hrad wood floor :]



What do you think of when you hear the word 'ballet'?home theater system opera theater



I think of dancers twirling as they dance in their tutus on the dance floor
Anorexic dancers in toe shoes.
Dancers tipping on their toes and spinning around gracefully on the floor. Its very peaceful and artistic.
This is easy. I think of people dancing around wearing tights and toe shoes.
Beautiful dancers..grace and youth.
An opera in dance. It is artistic dance .
sleep
Tim Allen on Home Improvement
A little ball?



Not really. I think of the Kirov Ballet in St. Petersburg. The only one I have ever seen live. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
Mikhail Baryishnikoff ! Exquisite in Nutcracker Suite.
too-too yo. thats what i think of. a too-too
Young girls dancing gracefully.
Tutus, heart, passion, pointe, the barr, arabesque, concentrated, agile, hard working, conformed, leotard, ballet slippers, hair in a bun, grace, beauty, balance, strictness, demanding, flowers, classical music, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection