Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to get a tattoo for my mom of ballet shoes but I can't find any pictures. Can anyone hel

If you cant find pictures, then just sketch it out. and if you cant sketch then just ask the person who will do your tattoo to please sketch something out for you, Im sure they will be more than happy to.



I want to get a tattoo for my mom of ballet shoes but I can't find any pictures. Can anyone help?symphony



http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en%26amp;q=b...



Or tattoo shops online will have pictures.



I want to get a tattoo for my mom of ballet shoes but I can't find any pictures. Can anyone help?performing arts center opera theater



a really GOOD artist will draw you a design.. or there is a web site called Tattoo Johnny check it out
go not a tat to artist and tell what you want my frIEnd does not l9ie them
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/Gallery/Joh...
Personally i have searched all my tats on yahoo or google images then taken several pix with me to the parlor and had the artist come up with an original. If your artist cant or wont draw something up for you...go elsewhere they're not a real artist and the tat will more than likely look like crap.
Go to Yahoo images and put in a search for ballet shoes.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=...



i don't know if the link is going to work, but go to www.google.com, click to search images instead of the web.. type in pictures of ballet shoes..dozens of pics come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection