Thursday, December 10, 2009

Could anyone please tell me where to get cheap silver ballet flats in the perth area?

i love those shoes ..especially the ones on stephanie mcintoshes videoclip tightrope. if you could let me know it would be much appreciated..thanks



Could anyone please tell me where to get cheap silver ballet flats in the perth area?opera ticket



I spray painted my wifes tap shoes once and they looked good try that if you cant find silver most hardware shops have quick dry silver spray paint



Could anyone please tell me where to get cheap silver ballet flats in the perth area?pacific theater opera theater



Have you got a New Look in your area? They do ballet pumps in all different colours %26amp; patterns,you're sure to find some there %26amp; they're usually only around 锟?5 - 锟?0.
I dont know, i'm not from perth.



But you could try ebay.com. they have almost everything there and almost everything is cheap. (:
go into the city, its sunday so its open, have a look in myer, spend less shoes and all the other shoe shops.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection