Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you feel there should be a place on every ballet marked (x) incompetence?

Every election I here ppl say 鈥業 voted for this party cuz they are 鈥榣ess鈥?corrupt鈥?or, I did not vote cuz I have no faith in any candidates to govern responsibly. Perhaps 鈥榳e the people鈥?need an option to force government鈥檚 to abide by the will of the people 鈥榦r鈥?to force new options.



Please, no puns or slander, I only seek truth.



Do you feel there should be a place on every ballet marked (x) incompetence?home theater system



absolutely.



Do you feel there should be a place on every ballet marked (x) incompetence?the grand theater opera theater



I prefer "None of the Above"
I think you should be required to pass a test of competency before you are ALLOWED to vote. But that's just me.
i call for a full democracy as where we vote on every little thing and not this republic crap where we elect corrupt senators to vote for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection