Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of shoes should I wear with this brown ballet styled dress to a wedding?

I bought this dress : ( http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/A... ) and I'm unsure of what type of shoes to wear with this dress for an informal wedding. I was thinking red heels, but I don't know if that would be inappropriate, as it is a wedding.



What kind of shoes should I wear with this brown ballet styled dress to a wedding?comedy show



you could wear red like the shoes pictured with the dress. however, since it is a wedding, i would not wear anything to attract lots of attention. i.e., flashy red high heels. you should not wear the same color brown as the dress, you could go with a lighter brown. however, i would stay away from brown at all. its too much. if you choose the red, make sure its flat and not shiny.



What kind of shoes should I wear with this brown ballet styled dress to a wedding?greek theater opera theater



A great thing to wear with that is a pair of light brown flats so cute
Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and attractive. If you like the red heels, go for it. I would think any strappy sandal would look great with this dress. Nothing too clunky; the dress is too delicate for that.
How about trying a gold color. It won't be too bright but it will definitely go with the brown.
I really like the dress, but I think red heels would not look right at all! (no offense)



If its informal, since the dress is semi-formal, you could dress it down with brown, or white flip flops.



You could also try maybe some heeled sandals, since its summer, maybe peep-toe pumps even.



If I were you, I would definitely go with some sort of open toed shoe, thats white or possibly brown (not black, red, ect..)



I hope this helps so you can look fantabulous at the wedding!



~Kara
golden ballet flats would look really cute
No highheels wouldnt look good with the dress maybe some flatts would look great with that dress..
I would go with wedges or flats. Here are some ideas....



http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat...



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref...



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref...
Definitely not red! The dress is very cute and yes I see the model is wearing red but I still don't think it looks good on her. Red - no. A cute strappy heel would look very nice. You know this is a great dress by the way. It's casual but can easily be dressed up a bit by the shoes %26amp; the accessories you choose to wear. I would start by selecting your accessories ( ie. jewelry) and by doing this you can introduce another color to your outfit and then select your shoes to compliment both the dress and the jewelry. Good Luck! Enjoy the wedding.
gold flats.
simple white heeled sandals
you should wear gold metalic flats and gold jewlry aND MAKE UP. GOLD LOOKS HOt w/ brown.
i think that a peep toe pump would be very cute with the dress but keep in mind its the brides day to shine and u dont want to take it away from her
I would try wearing gold shoes! Also get some gold accessories to match! Good Luck!%26lt;3
Gold or bronze colored heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection